Vodka Gummy Bears.
You can have Vodka Gummy Bears using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vodka Gummy Bears
- You need 2 bag of Haribo Gummy Bears.
- You need 1 pints of Vodka.
- Prepare 1 can of Juice (your choice).
Vodka Gummy Bears instructions
- Empty Gummy Bears (Haribo are the best as the cheaper Gummy Bears just fall apart) into an air tight container..
- Add the Vodka to the bears, until they are all covered. Put on the lid & leave in the fridge for a few days or until the Gummy Bears have soaked up all the vodka. Shake each day..
- Add a can of juice to the bears when they have soaked the Vodka up (I used juice from a pineapple can and it was great). Put back in the fridge for a day or two. The juice makes the bears sweeter at the end..
- Take the bears out & they are ready! They will have doubled in size! They take about a week to make but they are worth it!.