lemon grape jello shots. Arguably the most beautiful jello shot, these lemon drop shots will surely wow your guests. Make jello with the boiling water and stir to dissolve. Let mixture cool some before putting in the alcohol.
The Lemon drop martini is my favorite cocktail so why not turn it into a jello shot. The Best Grape Jello Recipes on Yummly See more ideas about Jello shots, Jello, Shot recipes. · A hollowed out lemon makes a perfect mold for a pink lemonade jello shot. You can have lemon grape jello shots using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of lemon grape jello shots
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiling water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vodka.
- You need 1 packages of Lemon gelatin.
- Prepare 3 of Red grapes, quartered.
- It’s 3 of Green grapes, quartered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
Perfect for a summer party or a ladies night out. Learn how to make lemon drop jello shots using the peels of lemons, citrus vodka, lemon juice, sugar and lemon flavored jell-o gelatin dessert. Squeeze the juice out of the pulp of the lemons with a lemon. A hollowed out lemon makes a perfect mold for a pink lemonade jello shot.
lemon grape jello shots step by step
- Spray ice cube tray with cooking spray.
- Mix boiling water and vodka and gelatin.
- Stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Put a teaspoon into each ice cube spot and add one quarter of each grape, green and red.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Whisk sour cream with remaining gelatin. Spoon over gelatin.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Run knife around edges to loosen..
Kill two birds with one stone with pink lemonade jello shots. They require four ingredients which screams party-ready. Sure, you could serve these summer shots in small plastic cups like everyone else, or you could serve them. Here is our complete Jello shot list, all in one post, or at least complete up to this point. This alcoholic shot, a combination of vodka and lemon juice, tastes just like the classic lemon drop candy and is a fun drink for parties.