Quick Chilled Lime Pie Topped Strawberry. Hector Sanchez; Food Styling: Erin Merhar; Styling: Heather Chadduck Hillegas. Pour strawberries into the chilled pie crust. Trim off any excess dough from the crust.
Next, is a creamy smooth filling that has a delicious Key Lime flavor. Once chilled, it is topped with lots of whipped cream. As its name implies, a Key Lime Pie was first made in the Florida Keys, which is also. You can have Quick Chilled Lime Pie Topped Strawberry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chilled Lime Pie Topped Strawberry
- You need 1/3 cup of Lime juice.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cheese spread or soft.
- You need 1/2 tin of milkmaid.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s ones 2 cup of biscuits any crunchy.
- You need 6 – 7 tablespoons of butter melted.
- You need optional 1/2 cup of nuts any.
- It’s 5 – 6 numbers of strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lime juce.
A pretty pale yellow and red cream pie combines the tangy flavors of Key lime with a bright strawberry-rhubarb glaze. It needs time to chill and set, so it's the perfect make-ahead dessert. The simple vanilla wafer crust couldn't be easier. The Best Key Lime Pie recipe EVER!
Quick Chilled Lime Pie Topped Strawberry step by step
- Crush the biscuits in ziplock bag or any closed cover with a rolling pin till fine crumbs. Also the nuts if if required, crumble well..
- In a bowl, mix with hand the crumble mix with butter nicely to incorporate well..
- Spread it well onto a greased pie loose bottom dish.press well with fingers on to the sides evenly. Keep in fridge or minimminimum 15 mins till set..
- Now, whisk together the milkmaid and lime juice and vanila. Add the cheese and seperatable whipped cream. Fold well till well mixed..
- Spread well onto the biscuit crust and slowly spoon to every side. Set in fridge for 3-5 hours, best 1 hour iin freezer..
- Meanwhile make the strawberry sauce by mixing chopped stemless strawberries with some sugar and lemon juice. Add the corn flour amd mix well.let it heat up for 10 minutes. Cool down..
- Slice and top with strawberry puree warmed uup..
- Chill out!.
You won't be able to stop at just one slice! I'm all about simple, easy, get-it-in-my-mouth-as-quick-as-possible. Let pie cool slightly before chilling. This Strawberry Key Lime Pie is a creamy, refreshing, and a heavenly variation of traditional Key Lime Pie. Since warm weather has arrived you may be needing this Quick & Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe.