Cream cheese pie with strawberry topping. A simple homemade strawberry cream cheese pie made with an easy graham cracker crust, a sweet cream cheese layer, and topped with fresh strawberries. This pie uses no Jello, gelatin, or artificial add-ins, and a quick strawberry sauce serves as a sweet glaze for the berries. Meanwhile, slice remaining strawberries and add with blueberries to chilled strawberry mixture; mix lightly.
Creamy and Sweet, but tart and delicious. It is the perfect blend of sweet and sour because of the sugar and cream cheese. I used our home grown strawberries and WOW it was all gone within one night. You can cook Cream cheese pie with strawberry topping using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese pie with strawberry topping
- You need 2 sticks (8 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 of graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of diced strawberries.
- You need 1 package of glaze for strawberries.
Scroll further down for the recipe. How To Store Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie. Can No-Bake Cream Cheese Pie Be Frozen? FIRST STEP: Blend strawberries with a hand blender until smooth.
Cream cheese pie with strawberry topping instructions
- Take 2 sticks of room temperature cream cheese and mix till creamy..
- Mix in a can of condense milk. Mix in 8 oz of cool whip and half cup of sugar..
- Pour mixture into the 2 graham cracker pie crust and chill for one hour..
- Topping: Add 2 1/2 diced strawberries in a bowl and sweeten to taste and let sit for 30 min. Stir strawberry glaze and strawberries together. Divide mixture in half and pour on top of each pie..
Place a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and set a fine mesh strainer on top. This Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie is a triple layer delight starting with a three ingredient graham cracker crust. Followed by an easy no bake lightly sweetened cream cheese filling and topped with a five ingredient sweet glaze for the fresh strawberries. This strawberry cream cheese pie is sweet, fresh and satisfying. It's a terrific blending of berries and creamy cream cheese.