Dry fruits custard with ice cream. Simple, quick, creamy,made with very less ingredients, and very tasty!! Easy vanilla and dry fruits ice स्वादिष्ट कस्टर्ड आइसक्रीम रेसिपी।homemade eggless custard icecream recipe in hindi without Butter Scotch Ice Cream, Butterscotch Recipe, Homemade Butterscotch Ice Cream, Eassy Desserts. When done, add cream to this ( i used the Nestle Custard Ice Cream – Quick & Easy Custard Ice Cream Without Cream – Moms Tasty Food. #kids favourite #Fruit custard.
Take a glass, add custard dry fruits china grass cube top it up with ice cream dry fruits and serve cold. Homemade Ice Cream With Condensed Milk Recipes. Fruit Custard is an easy dessert made with simple ingredients. You can cook Dry fruits custard with ice cream using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry fruits custard with ice cream
- Prepare 500 ml of Fresh milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vanilla custard.
- It’s 1cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare As required of Strawberry ice cream.
- It’s As required of Dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Rooafzah (sweet syrup).
A refreshing dessert, it's also a great way to enjoy all the fruits in season! My mom made this custard whenever we had lot of fruits in the house. When I was little, there were three types of desserts that were. Ice cream is nice but fruit and ice cream is next-level goodness.
Dry fruits custard with ice cream step by step
- First boil milk and mix custard in cold milk before without lumps then add to the boiled milk and keep stirring it then add condensed milk in 3-5 minutes and turn off the flame..
- Let it cool down to room temperature..
- Then add roughly chopped all nuts and dry fruits..
- Then dish it out and let it refrigerate for about 2-3 hours..
- Then serve it cold with garnish rooafzah syrup and a scoop of strawberry ice cream or desired flavour..
Most people do not associate ice cream with Indian cuisine but there are a fair few ice cream flavors that are uniquely Indian. Sitaphal (Hindi for custard apple) is a lovely, creamy fruit that is common in India and when in season, a. And for this rich, custard-based ice cream recipe, a bit of stirring by hand is utterly worth it. When I made this ice cream the first time, I froze it in a deep bowl and it was a painful test of patience to wait for it to harden. When adding mix-ins like berries (or candy pieces, cookie dough, fruit, etc), I like to.