Bread Fried Ice Cream.
You can have Bread Fried Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Fried Ice Cream
- It’s of Brown bread slices 3 (with trimmed edges).
- It’s 2 cups of vanilla strawberry ice cream.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten to seal the edges.
- Prepare of Oil to fry as required.
Bread Fried Ice Cream instructions
- Take a big tennis ball sized dollop of frozen vanilla ice cream..
- Roll the bread slices so that they are a little thinner and slightly longer..
- Take these slices and wrap it up nicely with the ice cream in the center. Seal the edges with a little water or a little of the beaten egg. (You have to be little quick here because the heat of your palms can melt the ice cream.).
- Wrap it up real fast and fry it. (If you are not able to do so then you will have to pop them back in the freezer for atleast 30-60 mins and then fry them.).
- Deep fry in hot oil just for a minute or two by turning it over once. Then take it out with the help of a slotted spoon and drain it on a paper towel..
- Serve immediately with a generous drizzle of honey..