Strawberry shake with ice cream. In a blender combine strawberries, ice, milk, ice cream and sugar. Tip the hulled strawberries into a food processor with the milk and ice cream. Pour into tall glasses, top with sliced strawberries.
Strawberry ice cream recipe with step by step photos – easy to make delicious strawberry ice cream made without ice cream maker. This is a no frills ice cream made with less ingredients and one which is quick to prepare. So don't expect the texture to be like the strawberry ice cream one gets in. You can cook Strawberry shake with ice cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry shake with ice cream
- It’s 1 full glass of Milk.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Strawberry crush.
- Prepare 2 drops of strawberry essence.
- Prepare of Some ice cubes.
- It’s of Vanilla ice cream or strawberry ice cream.
In a mixing bowl combine the sliced strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract and stir to combine well. Creamy, thick, pale pink, just strawberry-strawberry-strawberry — all as it should be. Here's how to make your own. I like to use ice cream that doesn't have any eggs in it; I find that the custard taste distracts from the purity of the other flavors.
Strawberry shake with ice cream instructions
- In a shaker glass – add milk, sugar, strawberry crush and ice cubes, strawberry essence.
- Shake it for 2 minutes.
- Take a glass jar, add shake and ice cream.
- Garnish with strawberry crush.
For this shake, I prefer the simplest Breyer's formulation. Strawberry Milkshake Recipe – Make Best Strawberry Shake with Milk & Ice Cream. Strawberry milkshake, the name itself brings heavenly taste of strawberry to the taste buds. Strawberry Ice Cream is made with roasted strawberries which gives it a lovely strawberry flavor. We begin our strawberry ice cream by roasting fresh strawberries.