Falooda. Falooda is an Indian version of a cold dessert made with noodles. It has origins in the Persian dish faloodeh, variants of which are found across West, Central, and South Asia. Traditionally it is made by mixing rose syrup, vermicelli, and sweet basil seeds with milk, often served with ice cream.
I am so excited to share falooda recipe with you guys today. This is my most favorite recipe that I make it. Falooda recipe, a gem among Indian recipes made with milk, falooda sev, falooda seeds, rose syrup & ice cream. You can have Falooda using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Falooda
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rose syurp.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sabja seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Falooda sev.
- You need 1 tbsp of cashew.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of badam.
- It’s 2 scoop of strawberry ice cream.
- You need 1 cup of chilled milk.
- You need of Cherry fruit for garnish.
How to make falooda at home, a summer drink. Falooda icecream recipe flavoured with rose syrup,falooda seeds,falooda sev,milk and mixed fruits. Falooda doesn't need any introduction to many. For the similarly named Persian dessert, see Faloodeh.
- In a wide bowl soak the sabja seeds for 30 mins.
- Boil water in a pot.. Broke the sev into small add it into boil water.
- Cook it until it's smooth.. Drain the water.
- In a serving glass… Add rose syurp, then add soaked sabja seeds.. Then add cooked sev.. Then add chilled milk… Add ice creams.. Garnish with nuts and cherry fruit.
Falooda is a delicious milk based sweet drink that is very popular after a meal in Myanmar. This drink has many elements to it, the first being a bread pudding. I don't care what other south asian's say, falooda is that nastiest drink ever, the bengali version Don't get me started on them falooda seeds, they look like frog spawn. Everyone thinks I'm weird for hating. Falooda is a delicious dessert from the streets of India.