Fireball jello shot cake. Fireball jello shots are the ultimate boozy treat for any party. The recipe is similar to a standard Jello Shot, but it also delivers that fiery cinnamon taste that you know and love. To make it, simply take the base spirit (in this case Fireball), a packet of cherry or orange-flavored Jell-O, and a mix of cold.
What's better than bringing Jello shots to a party? Bringing and entire Jello shot cake, of course! I got the recipe online, but there are definitely some tips to make this whole ordeal a lot easier. You can cook Fireball jello shot cake using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fireball jello shot cake
- It’s 5 1/3 cups of Ginger ale.
- It’s 8 envelopes of plain gelatin.
- It’s 2 2/3 cups of Fireball wiskey.
- You need of few drops red food coloring.
Learn how to make easy FIREBALL jello shots! These Apple Cinnamon Jell-O shots with fireball are like taking a shot of fall. Here's out to make this delicious and easy recipe for any upcoming party. Stir in Fireball and remove from heat.
Fireball jello shot cake step by step
- Put Fireball in the freezer a few hours before you start.
- Spray some nonstick spray into your bunt pan wipe off excess.
- Add ginger ale to a saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin let it sit for 2 or 3 mins then on low heat whisk until dissolved roughly 5 minutes.
- Remove from Heat and whisk in Fireball whiskey.
- Add drops of food coloring for desired color.
- Pour into bundt pan and place in fridge overnight.
- When you take it out the next day fill up your sink with a little bit of warm water just enough to loosen up the sides a little bit and flip it on to your platter. Be careful if you leave it in the hot water too long it will melt and your cake will be runny.
Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of. Ingredients for the fireball jello shots: Lightly spray mold with non-stick spray and wipe excess off with a paper towel. Put bottle of vodka or rum in the freezer for several hours before you start. Cherry Bomb Jell-O shots and Apple Cinnamon Jell-O shots. Not just any Jell-O shots, Fireball Jello-O shots made with Fireball Whiskey!