Strawberry milk shake. This easy to make strawberry milkshake is made by blending fresh strawberries, milk and vanilla ice cream to give it a creamy smooth taste. This is a serious strawberry milkshake, too; it isn't messing around. I adore a good strawberry milkshake, but I almost never drink them.
Cool and creamy strawberry milkshakes make a delicious drink or casual dessert. You can enjoy strawberry milkshakes any time at all. Strawberry milkshake, the name itself brings heavenly taste of strawberry to the taste buds. You can have Strawberry milk shake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry milk shake
- It’s 4 of chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of strawberry syrup.
- You need 1 cup of vanilla or strawberry ice cream.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of chilled milk.
- Prepare 1 of sugar to taste.
Options: try adding a banana or add blueberries in place of the strawberries. This recipe is based on one in Thoroughly Modern Milkshakes by Adam Ried. This light and satisfying homemade strawberry milkshake recipe is great for a snack or nutritious beverage. Strawberry Milkshake – This is the first time I am making this milkshake at home.
Strawberry milk shake instructions
- Add all the above ingredients and blend it in a blender..
- Take a glass and add the shake in it..
- Garnish it with 1 scoop of vanila icecream and some chopped strawberries.serve chilled..
I made the milkshake without icecream ,but its purely your preference. Strawberry milkshake is a refreshing healthy drink to recharge your energy levels. First, rinse the strawberries and then drain them. Is there anything better than a strawberry milkshake? Cold, creamy, so thick that your straw stands straight up, and filled with juicy berries.