Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll. Strawberry Chocolate Ice Cream with fresh Strawberries ASMR Fried Thailand ice cream – ice rolls ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬. We also show videos about the famous Ice Cream Rolls from Thailand and we present you Do It Yourself tutorials to make homemade Ice Cream Rolls.
Just totally blown away by homemade fresh ice cream cakes. They are SO much better than Dairy Queen Ice Cream cakes! Place ice cream scoops on the cake in an even line, starting with chocolate, then the strawberry and vanilla. You can cook Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll using 21 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll
- You need of For Chocolate Cake Roll.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetented cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tarter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of confectioner's sugar for dusting.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- Prepare of about 6 cups strawberry ice cream, softened.
- Prepare of For Whipped Cream Frosting.
- You need 11/2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 11/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Chocolate Ganache Drizzle.
- You need 1 ounce of milk chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1 ounce of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoonsp heavy whipping cream.
Smooth each line of ice cream out, being careful not to mix the flavors. Tightly roll the cake back up, this time without the towel. This tempting take on the much-loved cake roll features a from-scratch chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream and a layer of berry jam. Place seam side down on a platter.
Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Cake Roll step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a 15 by 10 by 1 inch jelly roll pan with bakers spray, line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers sprahy.
- Seperate eggs, whites in one large bowl a nd yolks on another. Cover and allow ro come to room temperature.
- Whisk in another bowl the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter until foamy.
- Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar and beat until it forms glossy peaks.
- Beat egg yolks, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until light in color and increased in volume.
- Fold in flour/cocoa powder mixture until well combined.
- Fold in egg whites in 3 additions until uniform.in color.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 2 minutes in pan. Run a small knife around edges of pan to un stick any parts of the cake from the pam and invert cake on to powdered sugar dusted cake roller.
- Roll warm cake up in cake roller. Place seam side down on rack and cool completely before filling.
- Carefully unroll cooled cake, carefully peel off parchment paper.
- Fill Cake with Strawberry Ice Crea,.
- Quickly spread softened strawberry ice cream onto cakes surface.
- Roll cake up using cake roller to help and place seam side down on parchment paper, cover and freeze 7ntil frozen.
- MAKE Whipped Cream Topping.
- Beat Cream to soft peaks.
- Add confectioner's sugar and vanilla and beat until firm peaks form.
- Cover frozen cake roll with whippedcrea. Return to freezer and prepare chocolate drizzle.
- Make Chocolate Drizzle.
- Heat cream until hot but not boiling in the microwave or stove top. Pour over chopped chocolate and let sit one minute, then stir smooth. Allow to cool 15 minutes.
- Drizzle over cake, freeze until set.
- Slice andServe with fresh strawberries.
Taste: Like a giant chocolate covered strawberry, but even better! Texture: The cake is moist and tender even when frozen, and the ice cream is luscious and creamy. The chocolate ganache on top paired with the fresh strawberries just takes everything to a new level of decadence! White chocolate, strawberries, ice cream, cake: what's not to love in our ice cream cake. Try this easy layer cake for the perfect dinner party dessert.