You can cook White Sangria using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Sangria
- It’s 500 ml of White wine (an inexpensive wine works).
- Prepare 1 of Orange.
- You need 1 of Fresh pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of Kiwi fruit.
- Prepare 1/4 of Grapefruit or oroblanco.
White Sangria instructions
- Get a bottle, pitcher, bowl or something similar that will fit into the refrigerator. Add the wine and cut up the fruits with the peel removed..
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for about 2 days and it's finished ☆.
- Out of the fruits that you put into the wine, only the pineapple tastes good. If you want to put more fruits into the glass, cut extra fruit and add to the glass..
- Please drink it along with your favorite snack or meal for Christmas or at a birthday party..