You can cook Pomegranate Sangria using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pomegranate Sangria
- Prepare 250 ml of 100% pomegranate juice.
- It’s 1/2 of bottle Cheap red wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Orange curaçao.
- You need 4 tbsp of of each ＊Simple syrup (sugar + water).
- Prepare 1/2 of Orange.
- It’s 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 1 of Grape or pomegranate fruit (if available).
Pomegranate Sangria instructions
- Thinly slice the orange and apple into rounds. Slice the grapes in half. Remove the pomegranate seeds from the fruit..
- Make the ＊ syrup. Heat the sugar and water in a pan until the sugar dissolves. This will make approximately 1/2 cup (100 ml) of simple syrup..
- Transfer the liquids into a pitcher and stir. Taste before adding the fruits. Chill in the fridge for at least 6 hour and up to 2 days..
- If you leave it overnight, the taste will become mild and easy to drink..