Authentic Sangria with Red Wine.
You can have Authentic Sangria with Red Wine using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Authentic Sangria with Red Wine
- It’s 1 of bottle Red wine.
- It’s 1 of Orange.
- You need 1 packages of Pineapple.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- It’s 1 of Banana (or peach).
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 50 ml of Brandy.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
Authentic Sangria with Red Wine instructions
- Pour red wine into a wide-mouthed jar, and dissolve the granulated sugar. Add brandy. It's tasty enough to use red wine that you can get at the supermarket under 10 dollars..
- Wash away the wax from the lemon and orange. Peel thinly so as not to cut off the pith..
- Remove the pith (because it's bitter) from your citrus fruits..
- Add the cut fruits, citrus peels and cinnamon stick (if you like cinnamon)..
- Add brandy and granulated sugar..
- Add cloves, nutmeg, or star anise for flair..
- Let it sit for a day, and you can enjoy. If you want to let it sit longer, discard the fruits and cinnamon..
- "Sangria: Spring Themed Strawberry Version". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153863-sangria-spring-themed-strawberry-version.