You can cook Summery Sangria using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summery Sangria
- You need 1 of bottle light, fruity red wine (white and rose wines are great too!).
- You need 1/4 cup of orange liquor or brandy, use more or less if you want.
- It’s 3/4 cup of peach or orange juice (use 100% juice).
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 2 of oranges.
- Prepare of Sparkling water or soda water, optional.
Summery Sangria instructions
- Thinly slice half of the lime, lemon and one orange (leave peel on), and juice the other half. Thinly slice one orange and juice the other..
- Add sliced fruits, juice from step one, peach or orange juice, and liquor into a large pitcher. Pour in wine and mix well..
- Let the sangria soak in the refrigerator for at least one hour, but letting it soak all day lets the flavors really soak in. If you like a little fizz, mix with some sparkling water when serving..
- Try experimenting with different fruits such as kiwis, strawberries, watermelon or whatever is in season. Also, rose and white wines make great sangria too!.