Sangria (cocktail). Sangria is a Spanish wine punch that includes chopped fruit and sparkling water for a refreshing View image. Sangria Cocktail. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. If sangria is perfect for warm weather, sangria in slushy form.
Sangria is a fruity red wine and brandy-based cocktail. This citrusy martini gets its striking layered appearance from drops of sangria-inspired simple syrup made from red wine and. A delicious cocktail recipe for the Sangria cocktail with Triple Sec, Sugar Syrup, Red Wine and Cinnamon. You can have Sangria (cocktail) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sangria (cocktail)
- You need 2 bottles of wine (1.5L) red or white, doesn't matter.
- Prepare 2 of Apples (chopped to small chunks).
- It’s 3 of oranges.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 punnet of strawberries.
- It’s 450 ml of sprite (1/4 – 1/3 amount of wine).
- Prepare 150 ml of brandy or cointreau.
See the ingredients, how to make it, view instrucitonal videos. Mix an ice-cold jug of this traditional Spanish sangria recipe: a perfect cocktail for hot summer days. Looking for a Sangria cocktail recipe? Here's a great version of the classic Sangria cocktail with From the Spanish word for 'bloodletting', a good Sangria cocktail recipe bleeds flavour thanks to its.
Sangria (cocktail) step by step
- Cut one of the orange into small chunks and reserved the oranges peels (the orange peels are optional). Juiced the other 2 oranges along with the lime. Cut both strawberries and apples into small chunks.
- Put all the above (step no.1) in a big mixing bowl (I am using jug containers, as I need to be able to transport this in the car without spilling).
- Add in wine, brandy and sprite and mix well. It best to let it cool in the fridge for couple of hours (or over night), so the fruits are well marinated with booze..
- Pour sangria in a fancy glass along with the fruits, and drinks responsibly..
- My rule of thumb, is to have the ratio of sprite 1/4 – 1/3 of the total wine you used. As for the brandy.. well you can add more if you want to make it stronger (more alcoholic). Apples and oranges are mandatory fruits in sangria (the basic), other type of fruits can be added to your liking. I like to put strawberry in mine as it's added a nice flavour.
Sangria is one of the best wine cocktails. Learn how to make the perfect Sangria with our simple recipe. Try this apricot sangria cocktail recipe and other delicious drink recipes at Chatelaine.com. Apricot sangria cocktail (Photo by Roberto Caruso). Hot days call for a refreshing summer sipper.