Same Day Sangria.
You can have Same Day Sangria using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Same Day Sangria
- It’s 1 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Brandy.
- Prepare 2 of bottles red wine (Spanish sangria wine works best).
- You need 1 liter of ginger ale.
- You need 1 of red/green apple.
- Prepare 1 of orange.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced strawberries.
Same Day Sangria step by step
- Combine freshly squeezed orange & lemon juice, red wine, brandy and sugar..
- when ready to serve add ginger ale to equal parts of the red wine mix..
- Add ice and cut up red apple, orange slices and strawberries..
- This will make about 1gallon and the fresh squeezed juices will make this super refreshing. This does not have to sit overnight but I recommend doing the mix morning of your event and letting it sit in the fridge till ready to serve..