Tomato, mozzarella and garlic bruschetta. Working quickly, rub the remaining garlic on the toasted side of each slice and then lay a piece of mozzarella cheese on top. Remove from oven and spread one tablespoon of the tomato mixture on each piece. Seasoned bits of tomatoes, onions, and capers provide great flavor to small pieces of toasted bread.
This simple and refreshing summer-time appetizer is perfect with toasted French baguette and a glass of wine. Brush sliceed bread with oil and place under broiler till a golden colour. Working quickly, rub the remaining garlic on the toasted side of each slice and then lay a piece of mozzarella cheese on top. You can have Tomato, mozzarella and garlic bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato, mozzarella and garlic bruschetta
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of baguette.
- You need 15 of baby plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 of sweet mini peppers.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of chives.
- You need 25 grams of garlic butter.
Remove from oven and spread one tablespoon of the tomato mixture on each piece. Place bruschetta on decorative platter and garnish with basil leaves. An easy and delicious bruschetta topped with olive oil, mozzarella cheese, and a flavorful cherry tomato and basil mixture. Today I'm celebrating with one of my favorite recipes: Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Bruschetta.
Tomato, mozzarella and garlic bruschetta step by step
- Slice the baguette diagonally into inch thick slices and put in the oven at gas mark 8 for 5 mins, until lightly toasted..
- Roughly chop the peppers, tomatoes and spring onions and mix with the chives, vinegar and oregano in a bowl. Season and mix well..
- Spread the garlic butter on the lightly toasted slices. Cover with a tablespoon of the tomato mix then cover with mozzarella. Return to oven for 8 minutes..
Summer is getting ready to be in full swing and there's nothing I look forward. The garlic rub is the way to go and to make it a little more heated thru top with the fresh mozzarella and place in oven and melt the I keep going back to this and similar recipes for bruschetta and am pretty set on what works best for me. Reviews for: Photos of Crostini with Mozzarella and Tomato. Make this classic Mozzarella Bruschetta for your next party! Each tasty bite of this Mozzarella Bruschetta is filled with cheese, tomato and oregano.