Spicy prawns with garlic bruschetta. Try our easy to follow chilli & garlic prawn bruschetta recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. Combine oil and garlic in a bowl.
Serve these to get any dinner party off to a great start. Stir in the tomatoes, oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic and vinegar and mix well. Make shortcuts by filling mini tart cases with feta, spicy baby peppers and basil, or smoked salmon and crème fraîche. You can have Spicy prawns with garlic bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy prawns with garlic bruschetta
- You need of Enough prawns for everyone.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Fresh chilli.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Glug of wine.
- It’s Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Bruschetta bread or bread of your choice.
Prawns might just be the perfect thing to throw on the barbecue. You can reduce the amount of salt if you like. In a large bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste.
Spicy prawns with garlic bruschetta instructions
- Fry garlic in oil, add chilli. After a few mins add prawns. Cook for 3-4 mins. Add wine and let it evaporate. Then add tomatoes and simmer for 6-8 mins.
- Meanwhile, rub a clove of garlic all over the bread. Spray with olive oil and grill until lightly brown on both sides. Serve prawns with fresh parsley and mop up with the bread. Enjoy :).
Creamy Garlicky Prawn Spaghetti recipe / Creamy Garlic Prawn PastaMadraasi. Chilli Garlic Prawn Noodles Recipe – Spicy and lip smacking – noodles cooked with chillies, garlic and prawns. Winter Minestrone & Garlic Bruschetta from Barefoot Contessa. Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving. Home » Recipes » Main Course » Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns with Snow Peas.