Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways.
You can cook Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways
- It’s 1 of garlic loaf cut into thick pieces.
- You need 5 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 3 tsp of chopped coriander.
- It’s of As required Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rai / mustard seed.
- Prepare 6-7 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of crushed green chillies.
- You need of As required Green coriander chutney.
- Prepare of As required Garlic chutney.
- Prepare of As required Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 cubes of Grated cheese.
Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways instructions
- Boil the potatoes. Peel and mash and keep aside..
- In a pan take oil add rai, curry leaves, crushed garlic and crushed green chillies. Saute for 2 mins. Then add haldi powder. Mix well and off the flame..
- Add this mixture to boiled potatoes. Add salt and chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything well..
- Cut the garlic loaf and apply butter on one side and toast that side. Toast all slices and keep ready..
- On the toasted side apply green chutney..
- Then take potato mixture and evenly spread on it..
- Then grate some cheese on it and bake for 5 mins or use a pan and put some oil or butter and keep the pieces and cover it with lid and cook on low flame till cheese melts..
- Remove in plate. Garnish with garlic chutney and fried green chillies..
- The second method is take garlic bread and toast from one side. Take the potato mixture and add grated cheese to it. Apply mayonnaise on garlic bread pieces and spread the potato mixture evenly.Then garnish with tomato ketchup. Take a pan and toast the pieces till crisp..