Pesto Salsa Bruschetta.
You can cook Pesto Salsa Bruschetta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto Salsa Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of whole wheat french baguette.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup pesto.
- It’s 1/8 of th cup tomato salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blanched broccoli.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Pesto Salsa Bruschetta instructions
- Cut the whole wheat french baguette into medium thick slices and lightly toast them on tawa or oven..
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the toasted bread and keep them aside..
- Mix the blanched broccoli with pesto & add black pepper to it & place it on half side of the baguette slice, and top the rest half with salsa. Serve with tea/coffee..