Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo. This is what happens whean a pizza and a quesadilla meet together. Chef Daniel Mezzolo makes easy appetizers to impress your guests. Get the recipe for the Italian Quesadilla. italian hoagie-w-mayo-no-cheese nutrition facts and nutritional information.
Learn all the little tricks for making the perfect bruschetta. My recipe today comes from my dear friend Becky who is currently living in beautiful Naples, Italy. When Becky sent me this recipe I jumped for joy. You can cook Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo
- It’s 8 of Quesadilla of choice (Im using wheat).
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Italian cheese of choice. (Im using a 3 cheese Italian blend).
- You need 1/4 lb of Capicola ham(spicy italian) chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of slicing pepperoni(chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked luncheon meat ham(chopped).
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato bruschetta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light mayo.
The word Hoagie came from the sandwiches that used to get eaten by workers over on a place that was nicknamed hog island The workers there would bring crusty rolls with Italian meats and some olive oil and they became known as hoggies which eventually morphed into hoagie. The hoagie is Philadelphia's take on a sub sandwich, except better. With its Italian meats, cheese, vegetables and peppers, it's like an old-fashioned Philadelphians can get theirs from Sarcone's and Amoroso's; Washington area hoagie aficionados like Jim Shahin have found a worthy substitute in. Served with lettuce, tomatoes, onions and oil and vinegar or mayo.
Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo instructions
- Combine all ingredients well except for Quesadillas and last two ingredients..
- Place roughly 2/3 cup of mixture in the center of quesadillas and spread to within 1 inch of outer edge. Place another quesadilla on top and press firmly..
- Prepare quesadilla maker and cook according to manufacturers direction. If you don't have a quesadilla maker you can use a sprayed skillet and flip the quesadilla using a dinner plate or they can be baked..
- Drain bruschetta well of most liquid and mix with mayo..
- I serve mine with tomato bruschetta mayo but can be served alone..
Provolone cheese with a rich mixture of grilled peppers, artichokes, zucchini, eggplant and sun-dried tomato. So this Italian Hoagie Salad embraces a foundation of Italian meats and lettuce, then builds on it with more crisp veggies to amp up the nutrition. This is a meal I cobbled together one night when I couldn't bear the thought of cooking; it relies on Applegate Farms cold cuts (unless you use the variation I've. Savory deli meats are combined with our Mozzarella slices for a heavenly hoagie that is perfect for lunch or a casual dinner. Split hoagie buns; spread cut sides with herb mayo.