You can cook Chicken Bruschetta using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bruschetta
- You need 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 100 grams of basil.
- Prepare 1 head of italian parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 loaf of french baguette.
- It’s 1 of goat cheese (feta).
Chicken Bruschetta step by step
- Preheat skillet over medium heat settings with a little oil.
- Dice tomatos.
- Dice onion.
- Chop a few leaves of parsley and a few of basil (to taste).
- Dice (or crumble) a unit (small block) of goat cheese.
- Season chicken breast, any way you like. You can just season with salt and pepper or add any spice ingredient of your choice. Dice the chicken..
- By now the skillet is warm and ready for the chicken bits to be fried. Add the chicken bits to the skillet and let fry..
- Add the tomatos, onion, basil, goat cheese and parsley all in one bowl..
- Add the balsamic vinaigrette and virgin olive oil into the bowl and mix ingredients..
- Season to taste with a bit of salt and pepper..
- Finally when the chicken bits are cooked add them to the bowl of Bruschetta ingredients..
- Slice baguette one inch thick in a diagonal angle. (Usually makes 14-16 slices).
- Evenly distribute the bruschetta mix onto each slice of baguette bread..