Fruit Pie Filling.
You can cook Fruit Pie Filling using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Pie Filling
- You need 5-6 cups of Fruit.
- You need 3/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 4 tsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon (optional, i.e. peach pie).
Fruit Pie Filling instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan..
- Heat on medium low, stirring occasionally, until you have a thick and syrupy consistency..
- Pour into prepared pie crust, ready for baking..
- Follow the recipe for the crust you’re using for the recommended temperature and bake times..