Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta. Grill or toast your french bread slices. Slice tomatoes and cheese and set aside. QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets!
Kesong puti is a Filipino soft, unaged, white cheese made from unskimmed carabao milk and salt curdled with vinegar, citrus juices, or sometimes rennet. It can also be made with goat or cow milk. It has a mild salty and tart flavor. You can cook Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta
- It’s 6 slice of Kesong Puti (carabao cheese).
- You need 6 each of Spinach leaves, blanched.
- You need 6 slice of French bread, grilled or toasted.
- Prepare 12 slice of Tomato.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Lemon.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
When an acidifying agent is used, it resembles queso blanco or paneer. All Reviews for Quick Bruschetta Chicken Bake. Kesong puti (white cheese) is unaged cheese made from carabao's milk. It has a soft texture, a slightly salty taste, and is perfect with pandesal.
Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta instructions
- Grill or toast your french bread slices.
- Slice tomatoes and cheese and set aside.
- Wash and blanch spinach leaves.
- To prepare the dressing, combine lemon and olive oil and beat to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper as desired..
- Drizzle a little dressing on the bread. Layer spinach, tomato slices and cheese. Drizzle with remaining dressing..
How to make Kesong Puti (White Cheese). Place milk and salt in a double boiler over medium-low heat. Kesong puti is made from unskimmed carabao's milk, salt and Rennet or white vinegar. To make a firmer cheese, press down with a spoon or spatula until more of the. Kesong P's is Keson'g Puti made from our family's town in Bulacan.