BLT BRUSCHETTA. Field editor Pat Stevens of Granbury, Texas dresses up traditional bruschetta with popular BLT sandwich fixin's. Photo: Jeffrey Cross; Food Styling: Karen Shinto. Home Breads and Pastries BLT Bruschetta.
Enjoy the flavor on a BLT but with an added boost from the pesto. These individual appetizers are beautiful to look at and also delicious to eat. This BLT Bruschetta recipe is the perfect dish-to-pass for a last minute get together, party or game day celebration. You can cook BLT BRUSCHETTA using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT BRUSCHETTA
- You need 1 bunch of spring mix (chopped).
- It’s 1 medium of tomato (sliced/chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 slice of bacon or bacon bites.
- You need 2 slice of Italian bread.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded cheese (prefer mozzarella cheese or Cheddar cheese).
- You need 1 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 oz of pesto.
Tomatoes, bacon, parsley and green onions come together in a creamy mixture and are. Cooking Channel serves up this BLT Bruschetta recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Put a fried egg on top of each bruschetta. A yummy take on the classic BLT.
BLT BRUSCHETTA step by step
- Pre heat oven 350 take your bread and brush some olive oil on each side n bake for bout 10 min. Add your chopped up tomatoes n spring mix n cheese n bacon add some pesto and a lil black pepper n mix well. Take your bread out and brush the oz of pesto on one side and add your mixed ingredients and enjoy.
BLT White Bean Bruschetta Spread. by Livestrong_Recipes Bruschetta is one of our favorite finger foods. Topped with a savory blend of tomatoes, capers, garlic and basil, bruschetta is the appetizer you need at your next party. BLT Bruschetta With Micro Arugula : Micro Salad. At Organic America, we strongly believe in eco-friendly, energy-efficient agriculture that nurtures the environment and creates a minimal carbon.