Bruschetta Chicken. Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! Transform ordinary chicken into a delicious, flavourful meal! Bruschetta chicken cutlets are just what they sound like: thin cuts of chicken breast.
Make the tomatoes the night before or early in the morning and let all the flavors marinate. This bruschetta chicken is grilled marinated chicken with a fresh tomato basil topping. A simple, delicious chicken-and-stuffing casserole made with chicken breasts, tomatoes, Italian seasonings, and mozzarella cheese. You can have Bruschetta Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken
- It’s 150 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need 2 piece of bread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
All Reviews for Quick Bruschetta Chicken Bake. This Bruschetta Chicken recipe is perfect for a light dinner or lunch, especially in the summer when tomatoes While bruschetta is something typically known as tomatoes served on toast, I actually. This bruschetta chicken is the perfect summer garden meal! Juicy, flavorful chicken topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil and balsamic glaze, along with a touch of cheese.
Bruschetta Chicken step by step
- Fry the diced boneless chicken breasts over medium heat until golden brown. Season to taste..
- In the same pan, stir fry the chopped vegetables over high heat no longer than 2 minutes..
- Add back the fried chicken breasts and mix with the chilli sauce..
- Remove the mix from the pan, put and press the bread slice for about 30 seconds on each side to soak up the juices..
- Serve the chicken and vegetables mix over the toasted bread..
There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. Recipe: Easy Bruschetta Chicken. by Kelli Foster. Slice Chicken into Cutlets for Faster Cooking. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.