Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta. To make his Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing recipe from Good Eats on Food Network even better, Alton Brown tops it with sliced eggs and mushrooms. Add the dressing and bacon and toss to combine. This is a classic steakhouse-style spinach salad with the absolute best warm bacon-mustard dressing I've ever had!
How to Make Spinach Salad with Bacon. Before making the salad, you'll need to boil the eggs. I love soft-boiled eggs (for directions, click here), but He loved spinach and bacon salad with hot dressing made with the bacon drippings. You can cook Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta
- It’s of spinach and bacon salad.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of baby spinach.
- It’s of bruschetta.
- Prepare 5 of roma tomatos.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of basil, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of garlic toast.
- You need 1 loaf of bread.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
My mom wouldn't make it often so it was a special occasion dish. Bacon Blue Cheese Mushroom Spinach Salad. Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing. I think spinach salad is a beautiful thing.
Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta instructions
- Render bacon in large skillet. Remove from pan and set aside but save the grease..
- In the same pan as the bacon was cooked in saute walnuts, shallot, and garlic..
- Add white wine vinegar and pepper to pan and stir. Remove from heat..
- Toss spinach into pan and let residual heat wilt it as you coat it in the bacon drippings dressing, add back in the bacon as you toss..
- Mix ingredients for bruschetta in a large mixing bowl..
- Melt butter with garlic in microwave. Brush onto sliced bread and toast in a pan..
- Serve with bruschetta atop garlic toast next to the spinach and bacon salad..
Not only does it taste fantastic, but according to The World's Healthiest Foods "Calorie for calorie, leafy green vegetables How to Make Low-Carb Spinach Salad with Bacon and Feta: (Scroll down for complete printable recipe including nutritional information.) Узнать причину. Закрыть. How to make the best bruschetta? We like them cooked in the oven. Because the oven tends to bring all the delicious flavors together. This classic spinach salad is prepared with a warm bacon dressing.