MEXICAN CHHATPURI WITH CHEESE (PURE JAIN). Yes, piping hot cheesy beans are awesome, but I think it's the Pico that can transform these open-faced sandwiches into more than just a meal on the run. Then give each of them a healthy layer of beans and shredded cheese. You can use just about any type of melting cheese for Molletes; this.
Mozzarella Garlic Cheese Bread — Pure Joy. The traditional Mexican method has slabs of pork marinated for one to two days in a chile sauce, then stacked on a spit and slowly cooked using a gas flame. Views Club I'm happy to share this recipe with you. You can cook MEXICAN CHHATPURI WITH CHEESE (PURE JAIN) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MEXICAN CHHATPURI WITH CHEESE (PURE JAIN)
- Prepare 6 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of boiled and crushed sweet corns.
- It’s 2 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tbs of oragano.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need of as required cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare For of Garnish :.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sev.
- You need 1 tbs of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Coriander leaves.
Please make it comfortable for your home. Although it involves preparing the Mexican rice, cheese patties and a special tomato sauce too, each of these is quite easy to prepare and will not take too much time. Hi, Mexican cheese blends that you get in the US market, are blend of cheeses, ususally Cheddar, Asadero cheese, Monterey Jack and others , none of which are actually Mexican, except Asadero cheese. Kraft's blend also includes a cheese called "que.
MEXICAN CHHATPURI WITH CHEESE (PURE JAIN) instructions
- Take pan stick, and heat the olive oil,add capsicum, saute and stir for 2 minute.
- Add tomato and stir well again,then add sweet corn,olive,tomato sauce, chilli flakes, oragano,salt as per taste,coriander leaves,.
- Stir and mix well for 2-3 minute and then switch off the gas.
- Then fill the all mixture on puri then add 1 -2 drop of tomato ketchup.
- Then sprinkle sev,chat masala,pomegranate seeds, chilli flakes and oragano.
- And last garnished with coriander leaves.and last added the chesee..
My mother in law is from Mexico and taught me to make this delicious dish! Serve with authentic refried beans, it has a taste different from the norm–so good! Corn tortillas are dipped in a home made sauce, fried, filled with Mexican queso fresco, then topped with sour cream, lettuce..with cheese – pure comfort food, but also a great crowd-pleaser… especially with the little people! sauce for a few minutes and then serving it all on top of the spaghetti and sprinkling with cheese. What to drink with spaghetti and meatballs? This Healthy Mexican Casserole has roasted corn, roasted bell peppers, cheese, enchilada sauce, and corn tortillas.