Instant pot street tacos. Do you need a quick meal idea? Instant Pot Street Tacos Recipe will impress the entire family. Pressure cooker street tacos are tender and delicious.
Instant Pot street tacos are super easy and FULL of flavor. You are going to love how fast and easy these are! Make sure to serve with extra lime! You can cook Instant pot street tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant pot street tacos
- It’s 3 lbs of flank steak or you can use skirt steak.
- You need 1 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of fresh limes plus extra for toppings.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of beef stock.
- It’s 1 bundle of cilantro.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of mini corn tortillas.
There's just something about those tender flavorful bits of flank steak that I can't get enough of. And you all know how much I big. This past weekend was soooooo hectic for me. I LOVE to squeeze fresh lime juice throughout.
Instant pot street tacos step by step
- Thinly slice the steak. Then chop into bite site pieces. Place the steak in the Instant pot. Add half the onions to the pot. Save the rest of the onions in a small bowl..
- Meanwhile season with salt and pepper. Pour the beef stock over the beef. Squeeze the juice of two fresh limes over the meat and onion mixture. Lock the lead on and make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure to high pressure for 15 minutes..
- While the steak is cooking, melt the butter in another skillet Fry the mini corn tortillas in the melted butter for 1 minute until they are soft. Allow them to cool slightly. You will need 2 mini corn tortillas per taco. Once the pressure is up do a quick release, and stir. Spoon the meat mixture on the tortillas. Top with cilantro, fresh onions and serve with limes..
- Notes- this is the steak i used i couldn't find the other steaks, so i got the cheapest steaks… and i seasoned them before i put them in the instant pot. i did lay the meat on top of each other as you can see in the pictures. I didn't cut mine i will be shredding it after it has cooked, in a food processor..
There is a huge difference between street and hard shell tacos, in my opinion. PIN Instant Pot Low-Carb Street Tacos to try them later! I became intrigued with the idea of making low-carb street tacos when I discovered these low-carb street taco tortillas at my store, and they're made by the same company that makes my favorite low-carb tortillas so I knew they'd be good! Home » Recipes » Instant Pot » Instant Pot Carne Asada Street Tacos. Learn how to make the most flavorful Instant Pot Carne Asada Street Tacos in this easy pressure cooker recipe.