My Mexican Street Corn 🌽. This grilled corn recipe is coated with a cooling lime Crema, spiced with some Chile powder, and topped cotija and cilantro. It's always one of my favorite ways to prepare fresh corn. · MEXICAN STREET CORN — Grilled corn is tossed with mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and spices in this delicious Tex-Mex side dish (Torchy's Tacos copycat). · Mexican Street Corn is grilled corn on the cob smothered with a creamy spread and then sprinkled with a Mexican cheese topping. Continuing my Mexican Series, watch as I make this delicious corn on the cob street food – Mexican Elote. 🌽 🌶 🇲🇽 Check out How to Corn on the Cob in a.
I LOVE Mexican street corn but is there anything more awkward than eating an entire corn on the cob at the table with your friends? There are some restaurants apparently that if you ask, they will cut the corn off the cob for you when you order Mexican street corn. Easy Mexican Street Corn on the Cob- this street corn is super easy to make on the grill and is the perfect side dish that everyone will enjoy! You can have My Mexican Street Corn 🌽 using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Mexican Street Corn 🌽
- Prepare 4 of corn cobs.
- You need 2 sticks of salted butter.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground all spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Sour Cream Mayo Topping:.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of Spinkle parmesan cheese.
This month just so happens to be Hispanic Heritage Month and I'm excited to be sharing some of my FAVORITE Hispanic recipes with you here on the blog! MEXICAN STREET CORN — Grilled corn is tossed with mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and spices in this delicious Tex-Mex side dish (Torchy's Tacos copycat). A Torchy's Tacos recently opened up where I live, and I think my favorite thing on their entire menu is the Mexican Street Corn. Elote (or Grilled Mexican Street Corn) is an easy side dish that will be a favorite for years to come!
My Mexican Street Corn 🌽 instructions
- Pre heat broiler to high..
- Shuck your corn..
- Boil corn for 10 minutes. Take out. Pat dry..
- Get 4 pieces of aluminum foil out… however, big you want or need them..
- Melt butter and garlic in bowl..
- Add all the spices to your bowl and mayo..
- Get your aluminum and lay the corn on it. Add the butter mixture on the corn..
- Make the topping and spoon the mixture on the top of the corn..
- Wrap it up and leave it sit for 30 minutes. After it's sat, put in broiler for 7-10 minutes..
- Put back in oven on 375 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Top the corn with more plain sour cream and paprika, jalapenos and squeeze a lime on the top..
The corn is grilled to charred juiciness then slathered with a creamy chili, cilantro, lime sauce then dusted with Cotija cheese. This Mexican street corn salad, also known as Esquites, is smoky, spicy, tangy and incredibly delicious. If you love the Mexican corn on the cob then you will love this version. Mexican street corn in a cup, "esquites" prepared with "elote blanco," Mexican white corn. Personalize with lime juice, mayonnaise, grated cheese Mexican Street Corn – Esquites.