Julie’s Potato Salad.
You can have Julie’s Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Julie’s Potato Salad
- It’s 5 of potatoes, peeled and diced.
- It’s 2 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 5 strips of bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise (give or take).
Julie’s Potato Salad step by step
- Boil the diced potatoes on the stove (high heat) until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, cool completely and empty into a large bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and mix well..
- Sprinkle the top with extra paprika to give it a little color and make it look pretty! 😄.
- Chill in the refrigerator until needed..