Crockpot Glazed Ham. Try Crockpot pineapple glazed ham, a delicious and easy recipe that uses lemon juice and apple You need to buy a fully cooked ham for this recipe since the crockpot won't cook a raw piece of pork. Why a Slow Cooker Honey-Glazed Ham Is Better. How to Make Glazed Ham in the Crockpot.
A great tasting moist honey glazed ham from your crock pot and you don't need to eat ham for a week. This two-pound boneless ham is just the right size for the smaller household. This Honey Glazed Ham is right up there. You can have Crockpot Glazed Ham using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Glazed Ham
- Prepare 8-10 lb. of fully cooked ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, for coating.
- It’s of Glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peach jam.
- You need 1/4 cup of stone ground mustard.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ginger.
It really does not get easier than this around the holidays! I am having guests for dinner and will be cooking the precooked ham in. This crock pot ham is made entirely in the slow cooker, which makes for quick. Place ham in slow cooker and pour glaze over ham.
Crockpot Glazed Ham step by step
- Place all glaze ingredients in saucepan..
- Stirring frequently, allow mixture to come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place glaze over the top of ham in crockpot..
- Coat with brown sugar..
- Heat on low for 4 hours basting periodically with the juices..
- Cut into slices and enjoy!.
If the ham peaks out of the top a little, cover. Place ham and soda into crock pot. If your pot has a rack, you can use it. How to Make CROCKPOT APRICOT GLAZED HAM (BATES). Crock pot Ham Recipe is easy to make.