Peach Pie Cups. Try substituting your favorite fruit pie filling in place of peach. The pie was perfect and the peaches were firm and not mushy. It also removed any juices that would have made the pie runny.
Peach pie with fresh peach filling is right up there on my list of favorite things to make and eat. Just two–yes, really, two–ingredients are all you need to make these portable pie cups filled with sweet peaches. They're so good and so easy. You can have Peach Pie Cups using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Pie Cups
- You need 1 can (12.4 oz) of Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (8 rolls).
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of peach pie filling & topping (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped.
In this recipe from Dani Cone's "Cutie Pies," mini pies baked in muffin tins provide perfectly portioned desserts for View image. Peach Cutie Pies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Creamy and loaded with peaches, this easy pie recipe is a great make ahead summer dessert! A peach pie can elevate good peaches to excellence and great ones to the sublime.
Peach Pie Cups instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Chop up the peaches or use a food processor and pulse a few times set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls, and let stand 10 minutes; set icing aside. Place rolls cinnamon side up into muffin cups. Press in bottoms and up sides of cups..
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoonsful pie filling into each dough-lined cup. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes..
- Using a thin metal spatula, run around edges of rolls to loosen, and remove to serving plate. Transfer icing to small resealable food-storage plastic bag, and cut small corner off one end. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve warm..
This Classic Peach Pie Recipe is an easy favorite pie! Made with a lattice-topped double crust and Peaches – This pie is scrumptious in the summer made with fresh juicy peaches, but you can use. Anyone can make Peach Pie Filling after reading this web page! The peach pie filling will taste MUCH better than that over-sugared tasteless glop in the can from the grocery store, and by using. This peach pie starts with perfectly ripe peaches and needs little more than a buttery crust to When the peach season is a good one, and this year it is spectacular, it is best to keep peach pie simple.