Italian spaghetti pasta salad. This spaghetti pasta salad with Italian dressing comes together quickly and easily and is a snap to make for even the most novice of home cooks. This pasta salad has two main components: the cold pasta salad itself and the homemade Italian dressing it's coated in. Here's what you'll need to make.
It just beats spearing rotini or bowtie pasta, doesn't it? So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from. Antipasto and pesto salads, creamy or tangy salads, and many more. You can cook Italian spaghetti pasta salad using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian spaghetti pasta salad
- Prepare 1 lbs of box spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of cucumbers cut.
- You need half of Grape or cherry tomatoes cut in.
- It’s of Small can of black olives drained.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper cut in bite size pieces.
- You need Half of a red onion cut in small pieces.
- It’s 1 bag of mini pepperoni optional or can the the regular size pepperoni in half, that’s what I do.
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need of I like to use store Italian dressing to save time.
Spaghetti is the pasta backbone of this light salad featuring lots of sweet grape tomatoes, black olives, and sliced fresh mushrooms in a dressing with a Mediterranean vibe. This Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad Recipe has all the flavors of Italy in one bowl. And here it is: my Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad! This dish has it all: spaghetti, pepperoni, black olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and Parmesan, all topped with a zesty Italian dressing.
Italian spaghetti pasta salad instructions
- Cook box of spaghetti, drain, Cool off pasta by running cold water over it when still in colander. put cooked spaghetti in a big bowl,chill in refrigerator for 15-20 mins..
- Add the cut veggies to the chilled cooked spaghetti and mix well..
- Make dressing or can skip this step and use Italian dressing. Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl, add wet ingredients and mix well..
- Add dressing to spaghetti mixture, and the pepperoni mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for four hours or over night. (this is good just chilled at 2 hrs).
- Add some parmesan cheese right before serving and some black pepper. mix up before serving.Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I didn’t have all the veggies on hand so I used what I had, and I add some salami, I left out Black olives because Iam not a big fan of them… use what you have, peppers, would be good in this.(This would be a good dish to make if you have a lot of veggies or leftover veggies from other recipe / veggies that need to be used before they go bad.) you can put anything in this really make it our own love to see photos of what you come up with..
- Link to the video that I got my inspiration from for this awesome recipe. https://youtu.be/1eS_UBr-68g.
This a a spaghetti salad recipe with Italian dressing, and other fresh garden ingredients. These are our favorite ingredients that go into a spaghetti salad: Pasta – use spaghetti. Veggies – green pepper, red pepper, cucumbers, red onion, cherry tomatoes – add your favorites! Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini. It's the perfect pasta salad recipe to serve as a side for a BBQ or potluck.