Tia's easy Peach Cobbler. Sprinkle even layer of cake mix until peaches are covered. This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime meal. What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler?
This is a great peach cobbler–so easy a child can make it! It is great right out of the oven served with vanilla ice cream. Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe: Whenever my mom and dad visit they like to come the "back way" to avoid traffic. You can have Tia's easy Peach Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tia's easy Peach Cobbler
- You need of Peach Cobbler.
- You need 1/2 of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1/2 stick of of butter.
- It’s 1 can of sliced peaches.
This backway takes them right through a little Texas town called Fredericksburg. Fredericksburg is known for all of the nearby Hill Country Wine Vineyards and of course, Stonewall. This easy peach cobbler is homemade and made from scratch. A juicy & moist peach cobbler that includes cake batter made with whole wheat flour.
Tia's easy Peach Cobbler step by step
- preheat oven to 400°.
- drain can of peaches, save about 1oz. of juice.
- pour large can of sliced peaches and juice in 8X8 pan.
- sprinkle even layer of cake mix until peaches are covered. DO NOT use the whole cake mix..
- fully cover top with thinly slices of butter..
- bake 40-50 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Peach cobbler recipe with step by step pictures. I bake often and most of the time I end up making cobblers and crumbles with fruits. Super Easy Peach Cobbler – this peach dessert is super tasty, super simple and super cost-effective. Try it and tell me if I was right! There are three reasons why this fantastic Super Easy Peach Cobbler will become one of your favorite dessert recipes – it's super tasty, super simple.