Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF. Homemade puff pastry in an hour? These quick peach turnovers with homemade puff pastry are flaky, delicious, and perfect for summer. You can put most anything in a puff pastry and turn it into a special dessert.
As a member, you'll be able to store your favorite Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry recipes in your Pear Mini-Turnovers. A sweet and tart filling of ripe pears and raspberry preserves is enclosed in flaky pockets made from puff pastry. Think of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry as your blank canvas. You can have Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 4 of peaches, peeled, halved and stone removed.
- You need 400 grams of puff pastry (see my profile for a free-from recipe).
- Prepare 4 tsp of peach jam (try my easy recipe!).
- You need of light coconut milk to glaze.
- You need of maple syrup or a sprinkle of brown sugar – optional.
- It’s of powdered sugar to dust.
Be inspired by our recipes and use your imagination to create your own unique, impressive dishes that guests will love. As a member, you'll be able to store your favorite Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry recipes in your personal Recipe Box. I came up with this recipe cuz of an abundance of peaches on my tree. I just love the sweet peaches in the flaky puff pastry!
Vickys Puff Pastry Peach Turnovers, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking sheet with greaseproof baking paper https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356517-vickys-puff-pastry-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333090-vickys-homemade-peach-jam-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Roll the pastry into a large thin square, then divide it into 4 smaller squares and place on the lined baking tray.
- Spread a tsp of jam diagonally across each square keeping a dot of the jam aside.
- Lay the peaches cut side up onto the jam. If you like, sprinkle a little brown sugar or maple syrup into the peach stone holes. Fold the opposite corners over like a blanket to tuck the peaches in and place a dot of jam where the corners cross over to secure them.
- Brush all over with the milk and place in the oven for 15 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Let cool on a wire rack then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy as a treat or breakfast on the go!.
Using store bought puff pastry makes these peach turnovers easy to put together. The reward, a warm, flaky pocket of cinnamon-spiced peaches, is more than Unfold puff pastry sheets onto a clean work surface. Cut each sheet of pastry into four rectangles. The Puff Pastry gives the S'Mores an elegant touch, and frankly… they're a lot easier to eat tucked inside of a turnover. I think the picture above pretty much explains how this delicious dessert turns out.