Peach Cobbler. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can have Peach Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need 2 Cups of fruit.
- You need 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of milk.
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. This Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler has the perfect sweet biscuit crust on top. People go crazy after this old fashioned, from scratch recipe and you will too!
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Mix 3/4 cup of sugar in a bowl with fruit and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350° and melt the butter in bottom of 9×13 baking dish..
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, salt, and milk. Pour this batter over melted butter in baking dish..
- At this time, add fruit to the top of batter in baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until top of cobbler is browned on top..
- 45 minutes of baking time was perfect in my oven!.
- Serves up great with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream..
Do cobblers have a bottom crust? I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy!