Peach cobbler. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can cook Peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- It’s 4-5 of large fresh peaches peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of small can peaches heavy syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Bisquick or pioneer mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. This Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler has the perfect sweet biscuit crust on top. People go crazy after this old fashioned, from scratch recipe and you will too!
Peach cobbler instructions
- Turn oven to 375 add butter to a casserole dish and melt it while you mix your ingredients, should only take a few minutes.
- Add your peaches to butter and stir up a bit.
- Mix all of your other ingredients well and dump it all on top of your peaches.
- Place your dish on a cookie sheet and place on the center rack and bake for 45 minutes.
- Here’s one I made with apples.
Do cobblers have a bottom crust? I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy!