Strawberry Mousse Jello shots.
You can cook Strawberry Mousse Jello shots using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Mousse Jello shots
- It’s 1 packet of Strawberry jello.
- Prepare of Ingredientes for the mousse.
- It’s 8 oz of white chocolate.
- Prepare 8 oz of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk maid.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry pulp(use fresh strawberries).
- Prepare of for decortion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted chocolate white/brown.
- You need as needed of Sprinklers.
- You need as needed of Gems.
Strawberry Mousse Jello shots instructions
- Grind the strawberries and make a pulp and keep aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in microwave.
- Add in the cottage cheese and whisk well.
- Add milkmaid/condense milk, Taste and add accordingly. I have used less than 1/4 tin..
- Add the strawberry pulp and fold in.
- FOR SERVING _dip the rim of serving glasses in melted chocolate and dip them in the sprinklers. Refrigerate. You can do this before hand as well..
- Pour the white Mousse in the glasses and refrigerate.
- Make the jelly according to the packet instructions and let it cool.
- Remove our mouse from the refrigerator and pour the jelly.
- Refrigerate to set.
- Garnish with gems.