Mango Chocolate jello shots.
You can cook Mango Chocolate jello shots using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Chocolate jello shots
- It’s 2 cups of thick mango juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of thick cream.
- You need 1 tsp of unflavored Gelatin.
- Prepare of For chocolate jello.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of +1/2 cup water.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unflavored Gelatin.
Mango Chocolate jello shots step by step
- In a saucepan heat the mango juice..
- Add 1 tsp of gelatin and mix well..
- Stir continuously & cook until gelatin dissolves completely..
- Switch off the flame and add 2 tablespoon of cream..
- Give it a nice mix to incorporate. I use hand blender to mix..
- Take 2 small glasses or cups. Pour some mango mixture to the glasses. About 1/4 th of the glass.Keep the remaining mixture aside..
- Keep in the refrigerator to set the mango jello. It will take about 1/2 an hour to set completely..
- Now boil 1+1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of sugar..
- Next add cocoa powder and gelatin..
- Mix well to incorporate..
- Switch off the flame..
- Take out the glasses from refrigerator and pour some chocolate jello over the set mango layer. Keep some mixture for another layer..
- Keep the glasses again in the refrigerator to set..
- When the layer sets pour one more mango layer. ( If remaining jello cools, heat a little and add to the set chocolate layer..
- Keep in the refrigerator for another 20-30 minutes..
- When jello sets completely,take out from refrigerator, make one more chocolate layer. Refrigerate again..
- When jello sets completely,take out from refrigerator, sprinkle some cocoa powder to garnish..
- It's now ready to serve. I garnish it with some icing sugar also..