Tropical fusion jello shots. Great recipe for Tropical fusion jello shots. Learn the secret to a perfect Jell-O shot. This past weekend my husband's Aunt and Uncle hosted a family reunion.
See our list of the best jello shot recipes.they taste great, are easy to make, and go with any color theme.what else do you need for a party? Tropical Fusion Jell-O will transport you to an island resort, with its delicate tropical balance of cherry, orange, and pineapple flavors. This bright red jello tastes great in a dessert for the whole family, in colorful jigglers for kids who love finger food, or in jello shot form for a party treat your friends will. You can have Tropical fusion jello shots using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tropical fusion jello shots
- Prepare 1 of 6 oz box tropical fusion jello.
- You need 1 jar of cherries.
- You need 2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 cup of triple sec.
- You need 1 cup of Bacardi rum.
- Prepare 1 small of Dixie cups.
Jell-O Gelatin is the colorful snack that taught the world to jiggle. This delicious dessert has been a I Love Mango's and now I love Mango Jello. I bought a can of diced Mango's and added them to the jello. Topped with Cool Whip and you have an.
Tropical fusion jello shots step by step
- add jello mix to boiling water, dissolve.
- add triple sec and rum, stir.
- pour desired amount in cups, pop a cherry in each cup.
- chill till firm, usually take less then an hour.
- eat, get jiggy with it!!.
Confession: I think Jello shots are awesome! They can be the perfect pizzaz a get-together needs…sometimes. Now, let me get something straight… If you're throwing a welcome to summer party, then use watermelon flavor and coconut rum or tropical fusion jello with citron vodka! Whatever your favorite drink is, choose the fruit jello and the liquor. Mojito: lime jello, rum, a splash of mint liquor.