Strawberry Lemonade Lemon Peel Shots. Start by cutting the lemons in half lengthwise. Remove insides with a spoon, squeeze, strain, and set aside. Mix Jello according to directions on box, substituting the cold water with cold vodka.
These tasty shots are perfect for serving at all your summer parties and backyard barbecues. In a bowl, combine vodka, gelatin packets and boiling Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade. Strawberry lemonade jello shots is one of my favorite jello shot recipes. You can cook Strawberry Lemonade Lemon Peel Shots using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Lemonade Lemon Peel Shots
- Prepare 5 of lemons.
- Prepare 2 box of Strawberry Jello.
- It’s 1 cup of vodka.
- You need 1 cup of water.
It is easy to make and a hit at any party. Give this recipe a try and tag me in a. Combine vodka and lemon juice in a shot glass. Bring pink lemonade to a boil and stir in unflavored gelatin.
Strawberry Lemonade Lemon Peel Shots instructions
- Start by cutting the lemons in half lengthwise.
- Remove insides with a spoon, squeeze, strain, and set aside.
- Mix Jello according to directions on box, substituting the cold water with cold vodka.
- Pour into empty lemon rinds.
- Put in refrigerator until Jello has set.
- Quick Set Up: Put rinds in freezer, cut when frozen then allow to thaw before serving.
- Cut into wedges, get drunk!.
Cut lemons in half and gut them using a spoon or melon baller. Strawberry Crush Lemonade by Twist E-Liquid (formerly Strawberry Mason) is a tasty lemonade drink with the accent of freshly sliced strawberries! Fusing the perfect amount of strawberry fun with a lemonade twist. Our most trusted Strawberry Lemonade With Lemon Peel recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.