Rainbow jello shot cake. Celebrate with a fun, cake-flavored jello shot! Make in rainbow colors, or a solid to coordinate with your party decor! Put bottle of vodka or rum in the freezer for several hours before you start.
First off, I would recommend coercing a partner to help. These boozy treats are perfect for any birthday or special occasion. Rainbow jello shot cake: The ultimate addition to any party You can cook Rainbow jello shot cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rainbow jello shot cake
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of water (divided).
- Prepare 6 packages (3 oz) of flavored gelatin (6 different colors).
- Prepare 6 tsp of plain gelatin powder.
- Prepare 3 cup of rum or vodka (very cold).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of vanilla yogurt (divided).
What's better than bringing Jello shots to a party? Bringing and entire Jello shot cake, of course! I got the recipe online, but there are definitely some tips to make this whole ordeal a lot easier. Twice the rainbow means double the fun in these colorful jelly shots!
Rainbow jello shot cake step by step
- put bottle of vodka or rum in the freezer for several hours before you start..
- Spray some nonstick spray into your bunt pan wipe off excess.
- Pour 3/4 cup water into a saucepan and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the plain gelatin. Let gelatin to soak for a 1 or 2 minutes. Stir on low heat for about 5 minutes until its dissolved. Stir in the first package of Jell-O until dissolved.
- Remove from heat. Stir in a 1/2 cup of the cold liquor.
- Pour 3/4 of the mixture into the bundt pan put in fridge for roughly 15 – 17 minutes you wanted to still be a little sticky but firm otherwise the next layer will not stick.
- In the remaining Jello add 3 tablespoons of yogurt and place in the fridge for approximately 5 minutes.
- Use a spoon and gently pour the yogurt mixture on top of your layer of your first color and put it in the fridge 15 – 17 minutes Note the reason for the spoon is so that one layer doesn't go down into the layer below the best way to do this is to hold the spoon along the side and slowly pour your color on to the spoon.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 with the remaining colors.
- After you've completed all the layers allow it to set overnight and when you take it out the next day fill up your sink with a little bit of warm water just enough to loosen up the sides a little bit and flip it on to your platter be careful if you leave it in the hot water too long it will melt and your cake will be runny.
How to make Jello Shots: Easy Rainbow Jello Shot Recipe looks gorgeous, check out length of time to set layers in this Jello Shot Recipe with Vodka. How to make jello shots that look like rainbows! Super cool and fun to make, jello shot cake is just an awesome way to have enough jello shots at a party! This Tipsy very much enjoys colours and has fun dressing up in all sorts of colourful things. Far from Skittles, but you can definitely taste the rainbow and the vodka.