Braided Cherry Pie Bread.
You can have Braided Cherry Pie Bread using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Braided Cherry Pie Bread
- You need 10 oz of cherry pie filling.
- You need 1 of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 packages of seamless cresent dough sheet.
Braided Cherry Pie Bread step by step
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar on parchment paper and roll out dough sheet on top..
- Add cherry pie filling to middle of dough sheet. Cut 1inch strips on the edges.
- Cross the strips over each other until you get halfway then start at the other end.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until Brown on top. Be careful removing from the baking sheet it does stick a little. Serve with ice cream..