Cherry Pie Muffins.
You can cook Cherry Pie Muffins using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Pie Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of bisquick.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanalla.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of cherry pie filling (maybe a lil more or a lil less ).
Cherry Pie Muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- spray bottom of muffin pans or liners (about 12 ~15).
- in med bowl add bisquisk and sugar.
- in small bowl add milk,egg,oil,vanilla, mix well.
- then add to bisquick and sugar and mix together by hand and then fold in sour cream.
- add spoonful of batter to liners.
- then add a spoonfull of pie filling and top off with another spoonfull of batter.
- continue till batter is gone.
- bake at 400°F for 15 ~18 min or untill golden brown.
- be sure not to over fill liners and let cool when finished filling is very hot.