No bake strawberry and blueberry pies. Wanda makes a blueberry/strawberry NO BAKE pie. Simple, easy and most of all DELICIOUS!! Slice half the strawberries and place in a medium bowl.
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting until the pie is cooled completely be slicing open all that juicy. Arrange half of strawberries in baked pastry shell. Mash remaining berries and combine with sugar in a medium saucepan. You can have No bake strawberry and blueberry pies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake strawberry and blueberry pies
- It’s 1 of prepared graham cracker crust.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese softned.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of frozen whipped topping.thawed.
- Prepare 1 can of 21oz of blueberry pie filling.
Creamy Blueberry Pie has a layer of custard made with sour cream , not milk, that makes it not only creamy and blueberry delicious, but very easy to make. This recipe turned me into a strawberry rhubarb pie fanatic! The pie holds together nicely and the homemade pie crust is phenomenal! It's my go-to way to decorate a pie.
No bake strawberry and blueberry pies step by step
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping and blend until mixture is smooth..
- Spread into Graham cracker crust and spoon pie filling over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and chill 2 hrs before serving..
By the way, do you SEE those flaky layers in the crust? This No-Bake Strawberry & Cream Pie is a family favorite around our house. It's light, it's refreshing, and you don't even have to turn on your oven to make this pie. If you want, you can also add in some fresh blueberries as well, which makes a perfect red, white, and blue dessert for your Memorial Day. This flexible combination of fruits, possibly including apple, rhubarb, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry, and blueberry, is often referred to as "bumbleberry" pie.