Pina Colada Jello Shots.
You can have Pina Colada Jello Shots using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pina Colada Jello Shots
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut creme.
- You need 3 oz of pina colada or pinapple jello.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut rum.
- You need 10 of cherries.
- You need 10 of 2 ounces jello shots cups.
Pina Colada Jello Shots step by step
- Start with a large glass measuring cup and measure out 1 cup of boiling water..
- Add 1 tablespoon of Coconut Creme and stir well..
- Add a 3 ounce package of Pineapple or Pina Colada flavored Jello and stir until the jello is fully dissolved..
- Add 1/4 cup of cold water and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup of Coconut Rum and stir well. Wait until the liquid is about room temperature before pouring into jello shot cups..
- Add one cherrie in each jello shot cup before pouring the mixture..