Strawberry Rubard Crumble pie.
You can have Strawberry Rubard Crumble pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Rubard Crumble pie
- It’s 2 of room temp eggs.
- It’s 2 dl of flour.
- You need 2 dl of sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of melted butrer.
- It’s of Crumble.
- It’s 1 1/2 dl of oats.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 3-4 stalks of rhubard cut into 1/2 length.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Grated 1/2 tsp of frozen lemons & ginger for Xtra kick.
- Prepare of For additional flavor tho optional.
Strawberry Rubard Crumble pie instructions
- Pie Crust Whip egg and sugar together until pluffy then add flour. Lastly add the melted butter. Put the mixture in a Pre buttered pie form. 22 cm dish.
- Crumble Mix flour, oats and sugar in the melted butter then set aside..
- Filling. Mix filling ingredients together then set aside..
- Place the filling evenly on top of the pie crust then top with the oat Crumble..
- Baked on 175 degrees celcius Pre heated oven for 30 to 40 mins until the Crumble turns golden brown..
- Suggest to serve it cold with whipped cream otherwise can have them as it is..