Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie.
You can have Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter, melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Vanilla wafer crumbs (I used nilla wafers).
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Vanilla ice cream, slightly softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen sliced strawberries, thawed and chopped.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 8 oz of Cool Whip, thawed.
- You need 8 tbsp of Frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Halved strawberries.
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix vanilla crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate..
- Bake for 5 minutes. Cool 10 minutes then freeze until the crust is frozen and the pie plate is cold..
- Spread the softened ice cream onto the crust and a tiny bit up the side..
- Freeze for 45-60 minutes..
- Add the chopped strawberries on top of the ice cream and a little of the syrup they're in..
- Freeze 60-90 minutes..
- Mix 4tbs of lemonade concentrate with cool whip. It might separate a little, but it's ok. Mix in 2-4 more tbs to taste, it'll be nice and creamy again..
- Top the pie with the cool whip leaving a circle in the center so you can see the strawberries. Top the cool whip with halved strawberries. Freeze at least 8 hours..